Delicious food at your doorstep

I've been to the Grand Barbeque Restaurant and the food was delicious.
The Grand Barbeque express is their home delivery wing which I was really looking forward to try out.

Ordered a vegetarian meal. It consists of a starter, roti/naan, a mixed vegetable, a dal, rice, a sweet, pickle, and salad. Also ordered a veg biryani with it.

The first thing that I noticed is that the box that it came in was really huge as compared to the usual ones. I was thinking to myself that this is a lot of food; and yes, when I opened it, the quantity was indeed was very good.

I started with the paneer tikka starter. Though the number of pieces was less, the pieces were huge and moreover, the taste was amazing. It was really soft too.

Moving over to the mains…the mixed vegetable was really great. It was on the spicier side which I personally like. The gravy that it was made in was lovely.
The naan though felt a bit rubbery (not so much that I’d crib about it, but a little bit).
The dal was nice and had a 'desi’ taste to it. It tasted really good with the rice.
The salad was just carrot and cucumber but it's a nice touch to include that nonetheless.

Now moving on to the biryani. Frankly, I had it after quite some time as I was pretty full with all that was there and then I didn't expect it to taste that great, but it tasted really amazing. Not too spicy, but really flavorful; and being someone who really relishes chicken biryani, I know that making the vegetarian one taste that good takes a great deal of effort. It came along with some raita which wasn't too bad either.

And oh, before I forget, the sweet dish. It came with gulab jamun. This was totally mouth-watering.
Overall, I really enjoyed the meal.
Also, for the price point of AED 25 (veg combo), it is totally worth it!

Will I order again? Sure. Would try out other dishes that they have next time.




Grand Barbeque Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon