Acai Nation

I've taken a liking towards health food recently, and was looking forward to some Acai, when these guys offered to send it over for a review. 

You can choose between a bowl and a jar, along with various customization options. 

I opted for the build your jar which is a totally customizable option. I chose the Pure Acai along with the blueberry blend. For the seeds, there are quite a few choices and I opted for the more traditional one - Granola. There are a lot of extra toppings which you can chose and I added some pomegranate and Greek yogurt

The delivery arrived well before expected time and I could only have it after I got back home. 

Most of the times I've had Acai freezing cold, but this time since I had waited for a bit, it wasn't freezing by the time I had it and I really liked the taste. The pomegranate and the strawberry along with the blueberry blend gave it a berrylicious flavour. The Greek yogurt added to the creamy texture. 

I really enjoyed it overall, although for 74 dirhams I found it a bit pricey. 




Acai Nation Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?