Tandoori Junction

I'm a fan of Indian food and I always like to try it at new places. I was invited to try out the food here. 

On a hot summer day, I started with the cool jal jeera. It was a tangy and bit sweetish too; the boondi added some crispiness to it. 

For starters we had fish kali mirch. The fish was soft but it could have had a little more of the black pepper flavour. 

The chicken bhoona kathi roll was pretty good though. It had a flavourful chunky pieces of chicken. 

For the mains we had keema mutter. This is minced meat made in a spicy tomato onion gravy along with peas. It was good. 


What I enjoyed more was the mix veg handi which is a mixed vegetable in a spicy brown gravy. This was really flavourful.

The dal makhni too was nice and creamy and tasted great. 
top food blogger dubai

We had this along with an assortment of Indian breads. The garlic naan was quite good. The roomali roti could have been a little softer. 




I really enjoyed the desserts here, and I'm not even a big fan of dessert. 
The gulab jamun was soft and hot. It was a bit darker than usual but delicious. 

The moong dal halwa was somethign that we devoured. I couldn't stop at just one bite. 
top food blogger dubai

I liked the food overall. Some of the dishes were great while some could have been better. They did take a while to get the cutlery which was a bit annoying.



Click here for delicious food and lovely places around Dubai. 





Tandoori Junction - تندوري جانكشن Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?