Kobe Sizzlers - Umm Hurair

They've opened this outlet fairly recently and I was invited to try out their sizzlers here. 
It's located on the first floor where they have a nice seating area, as well as a play area for kids. 



We started with some soup. They have a soup called Scotch Broth. It is a mutton soup with a twist. I liked the mutton pieces in it and the broth tasted good too. It had a homely flavour to it. 


For the appetisers, there was one of my favourite - dynamite shrimp. It had a nice spicy flavour to it. 


One of the classics is the chicken lollipop. It was made well and the schezwan sauce along with it really accentuated the flavour. 

Another starter which was really good here was the prawn koliwada. Definitely worth trying out. 

For the drinks, they have fresh ice tea which I really liked. 

Now moving on to the mains, they've got a good selection of sizzlers. I haven't seen too many places with fish sizzlers, but they do, and I had to order it. 
I had the fish sizzler in schezwan sauce. I totally loved the flavours of this. It was served with rice and vegetables, and you can choose between wedges or mashed potato. 

The chicken satellite sizzler is also quite good if you're a fan of mushroom. This is served in a cheese & creamy mushroom sauce, along with mashed potato. I liked the flavour but perhaps might be too mushroomy for my liking. 

If you want something crispy then the chicken zinger sizzler is a good option. It has crispy fried chicken in it. 

Last but not the least, we had the sizzling brownie for dessert, and we definitely loved it. 


I definitely enjoyed the place overall. They serve some nice starters as well as great sizzlers. 



Click here for delicious food and lovely places around Dubai. 




Kobe Sizzlers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?