Chaat Bazaar - Al Nahda

 I've dined at other outlets of chaat bazaar, and I was invited to try out this newly opened one.



We had one of their chaat combos - the Chaat Bazar in a box. It contains masala pav, batata vada, bhel puri, punjabi papdi chaat, delhi dahi bhalla, goan basket, kolkatta ghugni chaat, gulab jamun.

The masala pav tasted good but was more like a pav bhaji itself. The dahi bhalla was average. I loved the kolkatta ghugni. The bhel puri had become a tad bit soggy.



We also had their kashmiri pakoda rolls. These were cheesy on the inside and crispy on the outside. We totally enjoyed them.



One of their fusion items is the dabeli tacos. As the name suggests, it is the dabeli masala inside a taco. It is an interesting combination to try out.



Something that made me pleasantly surprised was the karak mojito. It is basically iced karak tea. I personally loved it. If you're a fan of karak chai and like experimenting, then this might be your cup of tea!





Chaat Bazaar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?