Galito's

I was searching for an interesting restaurant to visit for my Abu Dhabi visit. I had seen another outlet, but had dropped the idea since it was a bit out of the way. I was visiting Ferrari World, and on the way from the parking lot, this restaurant coincidentally caught my attention. 
It serves African and Portuguese cuisine which is something different and so I wanted to try it out. 
food blogger dubai galitos

We had a look at the menu and they had some mouth-watering dishes. Some of them looked similar to the ones served at Nando's, but cheaper.

To start with, we ordered a chicken Sosaties. It is chicken skewers. Boneless chicken thigh cubes that are flame grilled. 
They smelt lovely when served. They tasted delicious too. They were soft and juicy; and also a bit spicy. They are served with a creamy barbeque sauce. I will certainly recommend these. 
food blogger dubai sosaties

Next, we ordered the chicken strips and rice combo. It was served along with a cheesy garlic bread and ice tea.
The garlic bread was really cheesy. I loved it so much, I was almost unwilling to share. 
food blogger dubai garlic bread

The chicken strips and rice were good too. The chicken was flavorful; the rice though was okay. 
They have a few of their sauces kept on the table. The chicken strips taste lovely with any of these. 
food blogger dubai chicken strips and rice

They've got Lemon and Herb peri peri sauce, Garlic peri peri sauce, hot peri peri sauce, and my favorite and the hottest - the Premium Reserve peri peri sauce. 
food blogger dubai peri peri sauce

They've also got the sauces on display in the restaurant and you can buy them. The interiors are nice and cozy. Staff is attentive, and the service is quick too. 






Galito's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon