Curry Chatti - vegetarian review

This is a restaurant located in Karama and they offered to send me food for a review. 
Since my family is vegetarian, I asked for pure vegetarian food only. 

The delivery was on time and he did not have to call to ask for directions.

For starters, they sent me the gobi manchurian. It was really good and had the comforting Indo-Chinese flavour to it. It was semi-dry and prepared in an orange-ish sauce. 

Their specialty is biryani, and they sent me the vegetable biryani. It was made malabar style and packaged in a nice container. The rice was white and smaller than the usual biryani rice. The taste was really good. It had a good amount of vegetables as well as masala in it. I personally like the North Indian style of biryani more, so something with smaller rice may not be my first choice for a biryani, but if you're a fan of the Malabar biryani, then you'll surely like this.

For dessert, I had rice kheer which was also quite good. I would have liked it to be a bit more thick though. 



Curry Chatti Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?