The Soul Bowl


This is a vegetarian review.

The place delivers some nice healthy food, and offered to send me some for a review.

My favourite item was the veg burrito bowl. It had a lovely combination of bell peppers, beans, eggplant, guacamole, sour cream, and rice. It was flavourful and healthy as well.

The quinoa burger was interesting. The quinoa patty was really nice, although it isn't as firm as a regular patty. This, coupled along with the fact that the bun was chewy, made the burger hard to eat as it kept breaking and falling off.
The flavour was not bad, but the texture could have been better.

They have various Acai bowls and I had the brownie blast. I had the combination of brownies and Acai for the first time and it was really good. It was cold and sweet and I enjoyed having it.

Last but not the least, I had the fruit fiesta smoothie which had a berry like flavour to it and was refreshing.

The food is quite nice overall as well as healthy.



The Soul Bowl Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?