312 - Burgers and more

312 eatery is basically a burger place which serves some good food. 

We started with the Bangin' buffalo chicken sandwich. They make the crispy chicken patty in a red sauce. The sandwich tasted saucy and nice. 

The other burger was the piping hot cheddar burger. While ordering this, the waitress told us that this is "super super super spicy". Since I love crazy spicy, I opted for it. This was really good, and it was spicy for a burger, but not something that I'd describe as really spicy. It did taste great. 

The jalapeno poppers are one of my favourite sides. Have them while they're hot as the melted cheese starts to harden up soon and it won't taste as good then. Tasted nice with the ranch sauce on the side. 

We had three pieces of chicken tenders too. These were quite nice, but perhaps a little smaller would have been better. The hot sauce along with it is really spicy and I enjoyed that. 

I can have Fries anytime, and the ones here are coated with spices. Just the kind I like. The quantity is good too. 

For the drinks, I really liked the chocolate milkshake. It's the classic one and won't let you down. 

I also called for a root-beer float. The flavour of the root-beer was extremely overpowering and it is definitely not something I relished. 

The orange float was quite good though, and I remembered the good ol' days when I used to have these floats. 

It's not a very big place, but has a few tables. It did seem like a quiet little joint to enjoy your burgers. 


Click here to salivate 


312 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?