Urban Fusion Cafe

This is a delivery review. 

I ordered some food from here via the Zomato app. 

The ultimate veggie burger was good enough. I liked the flavourful patty. It could have been a bit more saucy though. 

I took the add-on fries with the burger. The fries were totally soggy by the time they were delivered and I didn't like them at all.

The other item that I had was the masala noodles. These were average. I did expect some more vegetables in it, and some more spices too. 

It was the delivery time that I had a major issue with. I placed the order at 9:06pm. The estimated delivery time was 45 mins (which is still a bit on the higher side considering my delivery location was Mankhool). I called them after 45 mins and they said that the driver is on the way and I should get it within 15 mins. After 15 more mins (totally 1 hour), I called them, but they didn't pickup the phone despite calling multiple times. 
Finally after a total of 76 mins (from the time of placing order), the delivery guy reached my location and called me. 

Bad delivery service combined with below average food made it a bad experience for me. 


Click here for more food pictures and places around Dubai.


Urban Fusion Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?