Cravers Street - Goan street food and more

The name itself had me craving for some good food and when I they invited me to try this place out I was eagerly looking forward. This is a restaurant that serves some Goan street food specialities.


We started with the Ros Omelette. It literally mean omelette with gravy. The omelette was thick and served in a greenish gravy along with pav. It was my first time trying this out and I totally loved it. The gravy and the omelette tasted really delicious.


Next was the chicken cafreal pav. I've had cafreal before but not inside a pav. This was a nice combination. The cafreal tasted good and along with the pav it made for a good snack. 


Then we had the dynamite chicken pops. These are spicy chicken pops which tasted nice and meaty. They were a bit on the spicier side which I liked. Although, it didn't taste like the "dynamite" flavour that I had in mind. 


They've got some momos too and we tried the chicken tikka momos. It was interesting to see chicken tikka inside a momo and the flavour was pretty good. Although the texture was okay. They were a bit dry and we expected them to be a bit more juicy. 


For the milkshakes, we had the Lotus Biscoff milkshake and totally loved it. 


The sweet ending was called Serradura. This is a dessert made from biscuit and whipped cream/ The biscuit is crushed and looks a bit like a pudding. This wasn't something too fancy but tasted really very good. 


Overall, it's a place with really good food. It is a bit small though.




Cravers Street Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?