Desi Wings

This is a brand that specializes in chicken wings as you must have guessed from the name, but what's interesting to know is that their wings are baked! They invited me to try out the various wings that they have.

At the time of writing this, they have an eat-all-you-can deal for AED 49 valid from Sunday to Wednesday until the end of February 2021. There are four flavours included in this (listed below) and you can have unlimited quantity of each of these. 

Sriracha - This was my favourite one of the lot. It's quite spicy but not the insane kind that will burn your tastebuds. It is really flavourful.


Tamarind Chilli - This was my second favourite here. The menu mentioned that this one is spicy and I was curious. It is served with some red chillies on top which really complement the flavour well. Just the tamarin sauce itself tastes a bit sweet and I strongly recommend having it with the chillies.


Honey Mustard - Although I'm usually not a fan of sweet flavours for savoury things, I did like this one. It isn't overly sweet, and is done really well.


Mango Peri - This had mostly the flavour of mango and I could barely taste the peri. It was also sweeter than I expected and it was just average I felt.


For our drinks (not included in the deal), we had Guava Mary which was my favourite. It is a guava flavoured drink with chilli on the glass rim. It is actually spicy for a mocktail and I totally loved this one.


If you like watermelon, do try the melon margarita


The Pattaya breeze is a blue coloured drink that has a citrus flavour to it. It also has galangal and lemongrass which gives a nice flavour to it.


The restaurant is a concept located inside the restaurant Back to Grills.





Desi Wings - ديزى وينجز Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?