Koryo - affordable Korean cuisine

Affordable Korean cuisine is what this restaurant is.

They've got quite a variety to choose from, but since I was a bit confused as to what to order, I ordered one of their combos - the Koryo Combo Box.

It consists or noodles, rice, 2 mains, 3 banchans (salads) and a soft drink. All this for 35 AED which didn't sound too bad.

You have a choice of few noodles to select from. I selected the glass noodles.


For mains - I selected a fish and a prawn.
The fish was really very good. The prawn wasn't bad, but the quantity of the prawn in the dish was quite less. It was mostly vegetables.



Moving on to the salads... I ordered an eggplant salad, an onion salad, and a kimchi. All of them were good, though not something to rave about.






The staff is a tad bit rude. I took some time to decide what to order and they seemed to get restless. Also, when I asked if I could get the fried rice instead of the normal one, they made a long face and said "that's 5 dirhams extra". When I asked if I could get an ice tea instead of the soft drink, they made a long face guess what they did? No points for guessing. "That's 5 dirhams extra".



Koryo Korean BBQ Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?