Pantry Cafe

The lovely rustic ambiance and the apt use of wood is what gives this place a feel that makes me want to go there time and again.


I've been there on weekdays and this place is mostly secluded. It's a great place if you just want to do your work at peace or need a quiet place for a meeting. The staff isn't the most attentive, but I think having less staff is also one of the things that helps to makes this place peaceful.


On one of my visits there, we ordered a Parmesan truffle fries. They took quite some time to be served. They weren't bad. They were crisp, but could have had some more cheese on them. 


We also ordered a cappuccino and a dark mocha. The mocha was a bit bitter than what you'd usually have, but I liked it a lot. The cappuccino was good too.

One of my other visits, we had a Carrot cake. I totally loved this one. Some might find it a tad bit sweeter than the ones you'd get elsewhere, but it's really good.


They also have pizzas in their menu. You can also customize your own and add your toppings. We had a Margarita pizza with anchovies. The pizza was really good. The anchovies were salty as expected, but we should have selected some more toppings. A bit of a let down here is that they didn't give us plates for the pizza...until we asked for them. I found it a bit weird that I had to ask them for something so basic. 


In my opinion, you should go here for the ambiance and if you want a peaceful place, this is one. They've also got good free wi-fi. Though sadly it closes by 10 p.m., so if you're planning to work late, this may not be for you. 










Pantry Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?