Zaatar w Zeit

Zaatar W Zeit is one of my favourite when it comes to wraps and salads. They have a good choice of healthy food.
This outlet is located near the food court in Dubai Festival City.

To start with, we ordered a falafel wrap. They also had an offer that day - we could get two sides for AED 5 when we order a main dish. So along with the wrap, we chose a hummus and a quinoa & tabbouleh salad.
The sides arrived immediately. The hummus was served with crispy lavash and some chopped cucumber on top. It was really nice. The quinoa & tabbouleh too was good. 




Then arrived the falafel wrap. It looked tempting, but it could have tasted better. It was a bit dry. The quantity though was really good.


After this we ordered one of my all time favourite from this restaurant - the baked potato and cheese. For anyone who is a fan of potato and cheese, this is a must try. Sprinkle some salt and pepper, and it tastes delicious. This dish isn't too fancy, but its simplicity is what makes me order it every time. 


To end, I ordered a hot chocolate. Now I know that this isn't exactly what this place is known for, but I certainly expected it to be at par with the usual ones, but this was a bit of a let down. Not quite chocolaty.


The staff is very courteous, and serve you with a smile. That's one thing I really liked about this place. 




Zaatar w Zeit Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?