Desi Junction

I'm a fan of desi food and this is a new restaurant in Karama that offered to send me some food for a review. 

I started with the vada-pav which is an all time classic Indian snack. The vada tasted really good, and the dry orange chutney along with a chilli really added some flavor to it. 

I'm a fan of chaat, and they sent some sev puri. It was really nice and cripsy.

For the mains, I had palak paneer. The palak (spinach) flavour wasn't overpowering and I actually liked this one. The paneer could have been a tad bit softer, but the taste was great. 

The veg handi was a mixed vegetable in brown semi-dry gravy. We really liked the flavour of ginger that it had to it. 

The dal makhani was nice and creamy too.

Pav bhaji is another one of my favourite items and the one I had from here was quite good. 

The kaala khatta was a bit too sweet and not somethigng I enjoyed. 

Except for that, we liked just about everything that we had from here, This is definitely a good place to order some food from. 

Click here to see more of my food pictures

Desi Junction Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon