Under 500 - DIFC

I've eaten at their other outlets and totally loved the food. This time I ordered in.
If you're looking for healthy food that also tastes great, the this is the place to order. Also, my family is vegetarian, so this is a vegetarian review.

I'm a fan of their lentil soup. It's totally different form the lentil soup that we're used to having. The lentils are whole and it is a clear broth. It also has some kale in it, and while I'm not much of a fan, it does taste good in this.

We ordered their vegetarian wrap -  they had just one option - the roasted root veg wrap. It's got zucchini, eggplant, sweet potato, red onions, feta cheese, spicy tahini dressing. The combination tasted great and was quite satisfying.

For the mains, we had the spicy lentil ragu. This has puy lentils along with garlic, mushroom leek, tomato, and is served on wild rice. I really liked the texture and consistency of this. The wild rie tastes a bit different than regular rice and not everyone may like it, but I personally loved it.

Last, but not the least, it was the vegan jambalaya which is a sweet and smokey vegetable casoulet in creole sauce. It ha got a nice tangy flavour to it. I hadn't tried out this dish anytime before and it was nice to try it in the healthy form.

The food overall was great and they have some interesting items on their menu. It's nice that you can have delicious food without the guilt.
The food was delivered in a nice packaging that was sealed. 


Click here for some tempting pictures
UNDER500 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?