German Doner Kebab - Motor City

The döner kebab is a Turkish style kebab cooked on a vertical rotisserie (like a shawarma). In Germany, it is served in a pocket of bread. This is what this restaurant serves. I have been to their outlet and I liked it; later, they invited me for this one.

This outlet isn't too big but they have outside seating too which is a good thing.
People usually have the döner sandwich here; I decided to opt for something different. I tried their lamhacun, which is something like a manakeesh, but they wrap it up. 

Also, they have a see-through kitchen so you can see them making it all in front of you. 


The lamhacun wrap was really delicious, and the sauces really accentuated the flavor. I found this better than the döner sandwich which I ate in their other outlet. They also gives the sauces on side additionally. I took this one as a meal which comes with fries and a drink. The fries were thick and crispy, and I liked them.



For drinks, apart from the usual they a couple of juices and lemonade. I had the pink lemonade which was tangy and refreshing. 

Later, I also had their salad which was really fresh, and came with powdered feta cheese on top. I can say it was really nice. 


They have onion rings too, and I ordered a portion. These were okay; a little too oily, and not very crispy. 

If you're looking for something like a sandwichy, but not the usual, then this is the place to go. 



Doner Kebab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon