Dum Dum Donutterie

What this place offers is more than just the regular donuts. 
My friend took me here and she was trying to explain me what they sell before we could reach there, and she said it is something between a donut and a croissant. I was a litlle confused initially, but once I had it, I knew how difficult it was to explain. 

I can loosely describe this as a croissant with a lot more layers, in the shape of a donut. This place also calls it a "cro".

I tried two of these and nothing else here, so this review is just about that. 

They're available in some tempting flavours like red velvet, kunafa, ferrero, dumdum Dubai, butter-scotch, kit kat, pink zebra, eaton mess etc.

We chose one "Ferrero Crocher". This has Ferrero as well as chocolate. One bite, and it was pure indulgence. I just couldn't stop at one bite; and let me tell you that I am not someone who is much into sweets. 
The powdered sugar was all over my mouth, and may be some even on my clothes, and the chocolate was falling out, but even that did not deter me and I kept going. 
Towards the end it felt a bit too sweet though. 

The other one was tiramisu flavoured. This was nice too, but I think after I had had the Ferrero first, this one seemed average. Perhaps I was having really high expectations.

The place is really small; it is more like an enclosed kiosk. It has a small table on the side with those high stools to sit on, so there's seating for about 2-3 people. You might want to do a take-away instead.

Go indulge. 


Dum Dum Donutterie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?