Gazebo - JLT

 I've visited other outlets of their's and I really liked the food. We were in JLT and decided to go here. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see the location. It isn't like any other restaurant that I've seen in JLT before. It is located beside the JLT park and is a standalone outlet. It is quite spacious too. 

We started with some masala papad to munch on. This was just average. 

For the appetisers, we had the galouti kebab. These did take a while to be served but was well worth the wait. These are so soft and flavourful. You take a bite, and you just can't let go until they're over. 

After this we had one of their biryanis. It is a tough choice to make considering they have over 2 dozen types of biryanis. We finally settled for the Delhi Nizam Biryani. They were quite fast to prepare this. The taste was good although I was expecting a little more masala in it. 




Gazebo - جازيبو Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?