Go Chinese

 This is a delivery outlet with some interesting food options. They offered to send me some food for a review. The food was nicely packed and arrived on time.



For the appetisers, we had the veg spring roll. A lot of places this is just average, but I really liked this one. The filling was nice and flavourful.



They also have combos and I ordered the starter + bowl combo. 

For my starter I chose the lemongrass shrimp dumpling in chilli lime soy sauce. The dumplings were delicious and the sauce really added some flavour to it. 



For the bowl, it was the kung pao chicken. I wouldn't say it was the best, but it was certainly very good. We had it along with rice. 



Last but not the least, we had the pad thai noodles. The quantity was really good. It could have had some more vegetables though. 



Click here for interesting places around Dubai.


Go! Chinese Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?