Karam Express

We were in Dubai mall and wanted to grab a quick bite. I felt like having some Middle Eastern food, and saw this outlet. 

They have some good options, and some combos too.


I had the makdous which is a dish made from oil-cured aubergines. It had a nice tomato based stuffing inside it with some walnut and spices. There weren't too many walnuts, which is just the way I like it. 



They have hummus along with shawerma - two of my favourites. A portion of hummus that is topped with chicken shawerma. The combination tastes delicious of-course. They also give you a packet of bread on the side. I wish it was warm bread though. 



The staff taking the order was not very friendly. 


Click here for interesting places around Dubai.



Karam Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?