Molten Me

This dessert place has an interesting concept where they've got molten cakes. You basically select the cake, or what they call the "base", and then you select your filling which is molten hot inside. 
A friend of mine had praised this place a lot and I was really curious to try out what it is like.
This is a small place with amazing interiors. You feel like an upmarket old British cafe once you're here. 


The three bases that they have are : chocolate, white chocolate and red velvet. You also choose what filling you'd like. 
I chose the Red Velvet base with white chocolate inside whereas my friend took the chocolate base with marshmallow inside. 
They serve it in a little jar and I just couldn't wait to have it. One dig, and you see the molten filling inside. The red velvet cake along with the white chocolate filling tasted extremely delicious. The cake was fresh and hot, and the white chocolate was molten. 
The one that my friend had, had molten marshmallow inside the chocolate base. This one too was totally amazing. 




On another visit of mine, I tried the chocolate base with white chocolate and it was indulgent. One bite and you can't resist keeping your hands off it!
We also took a scoop of ice-cream along with it this time. We shared a scoop among the two of us. The ice-cream helps in case you find this a bit too sweet. 





My friend also had a chocolate milkshake. This one was great too. Thick and rich on flavors. Though I think you should try just their molten cakes as that is what they specialize in.


I also took one home with me, and the good thing is that they give you the same glass jar even for a take-away! It tasted really very good even after a couple of hours. I definitely recommend this place for anyone with the slightest bit of a sweet-tooth. 




Molten Me Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?