Moshi - momo and sushi

When you want sushi, but aren't a fan of the traditional sushi, this is the place to head to. 
I know a lot of people including myself who don't really like sushi, so initially I was a bit apprehensive when a friend of mine took me there. Once there, I saw how different there sushis are compared to the traditional ones. These don't have the raw fish and rice. The sushis here have the shape of the sushi, but the ingredients are different and I actually ended up loving these. 
They have a huge variety: chicken, fish, mutton, vegetarian; as well as something unconventional like cheetos, hummus et al. 
They've got some great soups and momos too. More on that ahead. 

To start with, we ordered a veg thukpa soup. It is a soup originated in Nepal and the surrounding areas. It has got noodles, spring onions, and a few other vegetables in various Nepali spices. The consistency of this soup is thick and it is really filling. 


In their other outlet, I had had their falafel, hummus and cucumber air roll, and I loved it so much that I had to have it again. The 'air roll' looks like a sushi, but it is wrapped in lettuce. This option is healthy and light. This is one of my favorite rolls here. 



After this, we ordered their flaming chicken cheetos. Initially you wonder how cheetos would taste like in a sushi, but the it gives a great crunchy taste to it. It's a bit spicy too. One of their hot sellers, and I definitely recommend to try this one. 


They've got a good selection of momos too. We ordered the potato, corn & cheese momo. Usually places have the options of fried and steamed, but this also has an option of the pan fried ones. They're steamed from one side and fried from the other. This is something really innovative. The momo was really cheese and tasted great. The texture though was a bit lumpy and sticky. The sauces that it was served with, made up for the texture. 


This outlet of their's is much bigger that the other one. They've used an orange theme with a lot of bamboos in the restaurant and it feels more spacious too. 



This place also accepts Zomato Gold on food! If you aren't a Zomato Gold member yet, use my code - UDITSS - to sign up and get a 25% off !

Moshi - Momo & Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Helen Jones said…
Those sushi images are greatly taken. It makes me crave for sushi now. It was only last night since I had 3 servings of sushi in Shokuji Sushi Restaurant which is close to where we live. It was the only japanese restaurant that really satisfied my taste and cravings for tasty japanese cuisine.
Udit said…
Thanks Helen. That's nice to know.

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon