Little Bangkok - JLT

I just love this place and keep coming back. I've been to other outlets and the food was delicious. 

They had newly introduced the Chili Wonton Dimsum. It's got a filling of chicken inside and is served with a spicy chili paste. Since I love spicy, I totally loved it. There are four small pieces but totally worth the price. 
food blogger dubai chili wonton dimsum

For drinks, I had a matcha frappe. It is the green tea frappe. The green tea craze is catching on, and initially I was a bit apprehensive to try it out, but I liked the taste. This one is creamy and cold. If you've developed a taste for matcha, you'll like it. 
food blogger dubai macha frappe

Gaeng ped is a classic Thai red curry with seafood and is one of my all time favorite here. This time too, I couldn't resist ordering it. It's got some vegetables in a coconut based red gravy. It tasted delicious.
food blogger dubai thai red curry gaeng ped

Along with this we ordered the healthy sticky rice. Sticky rice goes well along with the curry. The texture is a bit different than normal rice and if you aren't used to it, it may feel weird initially. I like the taste; it's healthy, and also easier to eat with chopsticks. 😜
food blogger dubai sticky rice

We were almost full, but this place makes me want to try more items, so we ordered the 
Bamee Ped prawn. It is stir fried egg noodles with egg, soy sauce, vegetables and prawn. This was okay. Now there wasn't something particularly bad about it, but it just felt like it could have been better.
food blogger dubai bamee ped stir fried noodles

The staff is courteous and attentive. There were the waitresses Iin and Shyreen who were serving us and did a very good job.



Little Bangkok Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?