Mix n' Match - Delivery review

This is a delivery only restaurant which has multiple outlets. They offered to send me some food for a review.
As the name suggests, you can mix n match different dishes from different places.

Here are the items that I ordered. All of them are vegetarian.

I ordered a Hummus by tawook nation. It looked really nice but was a tad bit dry.

The baked falafel wrap by right bite express tasted delicious. I liked the fact that the bread was really thin and I could get nice flavours. Although it had become a bit soggy.

The greenhouse pizza by NKD was delicious. Before I even opened the box, I could get the lovely aroma from this one. `


The garlic bread by NKD was nice and cheesy. It had a good flavour to it.

We totally loved the Lentil soup by ritebite express. It was a tad bit thicker than usual and had small pieces of carrots in it.

I also asked for a salad - the Athena by barsalata 2. This looked really colourful and the portion size was nice too. It was fresh and the combination of all of the ingredients was nice.

For dessert, we had the chocolate cheesecake by right bite express, and I must say this was superb. The consistency was right and the chocolate tasted amazing.

Some items were nice while some were just okay.

Follow me on Instagram to know about great places and food in Dubai.
Mix 'N' Match Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?