Sukh Sagar

Sukh Sagar is a known name for vegetarian cuisine and has been here for a long time. I was invited by a friend of mine to try out the food. 

For my beverage, I oredered a kesari thandai since I haven't seen too many places offer this. The taste was just okay. Perhaps the combination of kesar with thandai isn't something that suited my palate.

We ordered a mixed platter for our starters. It had a good assortment of items. I really liked the potato in this one. The broccoli was really nice too. The paneer was soft. For those who are a fan of pineapple, they have an interesting pineapple starter in there too. The veg seekh kebabs were not too bad. 

Another started which we really relished was the idli chilli. It is a combination of South Indian and Indian Chinese. The flavour was great and so was the softness of the idli. 

For our mains, we wanted a kofta, and they recommended the nargis kofta. It has a creamy tomato gravy and it was really flavourful. It was not too sweet and that's why I liked it even more. 

The other dish was the veg kolhapuri. It has a mix of vegetables in a spicy red gravy. This too tasted really good. 

I had it along with garlic naan which was crispy.

The staff is attentive and friendly. The place also has a live chaat counter. 

Follow me on Instagram to know about great places and food in Dubai.
Sukh Sagar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?