High Joint

From their name, I was wondering if it is burgers that they serve. Their food looked really appetizing online, and they invited me to try it out. Their food will certainly take you on a high. 

The place is really small. It is a bar style seating which accommodates 4-6 people. When we got there, the previous group of customers were just leaving and we got a place. 

John explained us about their concept. He was taking our order and was friendly. 

They have a limited menu but some really interesting options. Also, I think if you're going to a place to have some burgers and wings, a limited variety does help you to choose better. 

We started with their High Buffalo Wings. These are their juicy wings in the spicy buffalo sauce. I really liked these. 

Then we tried the High Bbq wings. I am not all that much a fan of bbq sauce and like it only selectively. These were delicious and I could barely stop eating them.

The best of all were the High Asian Wings. These juicy wings are first topped with their signature explosive sauce, and then drizzled with some sriracha mayo. These are spicy yet have a burst of flavour to it. They're also topped with toasted sesame. They definitely had to be my favourite ones here. 

For the fries, they have the regular ones a well as a few others. For those who like loaded, there is the Fly High loaded Fries. These are topped with homemade ranch, crispy bacon bits, chives and high sauce. These were quite good, and not extremely loaded. 
Front - Loaded fries. Rear - Millionaire fries.

My favourite ones though were the high Millionaire's Fries. These aren't loaded with a lot of stuff. They're crispy and are tossed in truffle and parmesan cheese. I personally am not a fan of loaded fries, so I really liked these. 

Now coming to their burgers. They have chicken and beef. I did not see vegetarian options in the menu. 

For the chicken, we chose the spicy mango slaw chicken. This burger has a spicy mango coleslaw. This sounded really interesting, and though I'm not a fan of having anything fruity in my burger, I was eager to try it. This burger did taste tangy. I personally liked it, although not everyone may like their burger to be tangy. The mango coleslaw does have a prominent taste to it. 

For the beef, we chose one which was out of the menu. It was the High Kim. The "kim" comes from kimchee. It was interesting to see kimchee in a burger. The burger had some crispy bits to it which we really enjoyed. The patty and the sauces in this one were nice too. 

That day their air conditioning wasn't working well which was a bit of a bummer. Though the food certainly compensated for it. Loved just about everything that I had here. 

If you're looking for delicious burgers that are not too pricey, and are okay to compromise a bit on seating, then this is definitely the place to go. 

Click here to salivate.  

High Joint Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon