Nar - motor city

In search of a nice restaurant for Iftar we decided on this one. 

It was AED 70 for a set menu which seemed reasonable. 

The restaurant has seating downstairs as well as upstairs (which is an indoor smoking area).

They had a choice of laban or jallab among the drinks. We tried both of these and they were good. 



Then they got us some lentil soup which was served in a nice bowl. This too tasted quite good. 

On the side was the fattoush. It was crunchy but didn't feel really fresh. 

I liked the hummus which had a nice consistency to it. 

There was sojuk too which are Arabic sausages. They were spicy and tangy which I liked. 

We could then choose one main dish for the main course. I had the shish tawook. Usually I like this dish but this one was a bit dry and tasted average. 

For AED 70 I think the above items were a bit less. There are other restaurants that have more number of items for iftaar. 

There was dessert too but I had to leave early so I didn't try it out. 

The service overall was just okay. The staff wasn't serving with a smile, and it didn't feel very welcoming. 


Nar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?