Behrouz Biryani

 I had heard about this brand and wanted to check it out. They offered to send me some food at home for a review. Since my family is vegetarian, I asked only for veg food. 

The delivery arrived on time, and was packed nicely.

For starters, we had the spinach corn tikki. It was soft and a little crispy on the outside. It tasted really good and was served with khubz and a salad.



For the biryani, we had one subz-e-biryani. The aroma of the biryani was just too good and we couldn't wait to dig in. The flavour too lived up to our expectations and we really liked it. 



The other biryani was the zaikedaar paneer biryani. The spiced paneer added a lot of flavour to the biryani, and I enjoyed this even more than the subz-e-biryani.



The biryanis were served with raita and gulab jamun. The gulab jamun too was soft and yummy.




Behrouz Biryani Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?