Bombay Kulfi

If you're a desi, I'm sure you love kulfi. There are a lot of kulfi places around town and more are opening every day. Bombay kulfi has recently opened up in karama and I was invited to try it out. 


As soon as I entered, I liked the clean look that the place has to it. It has some posters and some quotes on the wall, and that's about it. The ambience is very simple overall. 

We started with their guava chilli. It is a guava flavoured kulfi with chili powder on top. I got a really nice flavour of the guava and the chili really added spice to it. Since I personally like spicy, there was ample chili powder on it, but you can have a little lesser if you prefer it that way. 
I liked it more than the guava chili that I've had in other places. 

The next flavour we had was the tender coconut. It is a part of their "BK Naturals" series which have a totally natural flavouring. If you're a fan of coconut, you will certainly enjoy this flavour. Being from the naturals collection, this is also a bit softer and melts a bit faster than the others. 

After that we had the mango chili. This is a mango kulfi with some chili powder on it. This is a twist to the mango flavour that we're used to having. This also tasted really nice, but I think I liked the guava chili more. 



They have shakes too, and we tried the blueberry shake. I liked the consistency that it had to it, and the flavour was good enough, although very subtle. I was expecting it to have a more prominent blueberry flavour to it.

Overall, it is a great place for kulfi with really good offerings, and they have just the kulfi and the shakes. They haven't added too many things on the menu which spoils you for choice, which is a good thing.




Click here to salivate.  



Bombay Kulfi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Ashwin said…
Very Nice write up and gr8 clicks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?