Manoushe street - delivery

I have visited a few outlets of theirs and this time they sent me some food for a review. The packaging was done really well with no spillage of any sort. 

We started with the cheezi potato wedges which I really liked. Though the cheese had become a bit dry, but that would be expected when you order in. 

The hummus was just about average. It was more sour than usual thought the consistency was good. 

The labneh was thick and creamy too, and tasted nice. 

The moutabel had a really nice flavour to it, and we had it with the bread. 

If you like cheese, then do try the kaak akawi cheese. This cheese tastes really good with the kaak bread. 

One of my favourite arabic food item is the falafel, and I ordered a falafel wrap. It looked really great, and the filling was good too. It had tahina which gave it a good flavour, but the taste of the falafel was a bit overshadowed by the other ingredients. I like mine to have a more prominent taste of the falafel. 

The zaatar jabali was in the form of a roll. It had a nice flavour of the zaatar and the other ingredients in it, but was a tad bit dry for my liking. 

The spinach pie was made in a thick but soft bread. It did taste good, and had a bit of a sour hint to it. 

The food overall was good enough, but I did expect it to be a bit better. 


Man'oushe Street - Community Centre - شارع منقوشة Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon