Status Kitchen

This place has some really delicious stuff to offer. Before I get to that, let me tell you that it is really small, and has negligible seating. It is mostly suited for takeaways or ordering in and is located in one of the by-lanes in Mirdiff behind Lifco supermarket. There are a few parking spots right outside the restaurant too.

We started with the macaroni balls. You can make out from the picture below as to how good they might be. These are really cheesy and I enjoyed every bite of it. 

They have fries too, and we had the status special fries which come in a huge portion size and can be shared by 2-3 people. They're loaded with cheese, jalapenos, and more; these tasted really delicious. 

I'm usually not a big fan of the kunafa shrimp but I liked the one I had here. Crispy from the outside and soft & meaty from the inside. 

For the drinks, we had a pina-colada. This is served in a pineapple and was thick as well as had the right flavour to it. 

The rainbow sliders is something that might catch your eye; colourful mini burgers. These come in three colours. One of them is chicken, one prawn, and one beef. I somehow found these to be average to taste and a bit dry. This was perhaps the only item here that I was expecting more from.

Another burger that I had here was the macaroni stuff burger. The bun is stuffed with macaroni inside! Crazy, right? This was also really good, and very filling. I'd suggest the macaroni balls above over this one though. 

We then tried the shrimp risotto. This was made in a red sauce, and had a nice tomato flavour to it. 

For the sweet endings, we had the lotus pancake. For someone like me who isn't overly fond of pancakes, I must admit that I couldn't stop at one bite. Coated with Lotus sauce, and topped with sprinkles and M&Ms, this pancake is definitely worth trying out. 

Next was the Kinder crepe. The crepe was made fresh in front of us and served hot. It was topped with some Kinder bars too!

Last but not the least, we had this interesting dessert - the black ink milk cake. I really liked this one a lot, perhaps because of the fact that it wasn't overly sweet compared to the other two. This did taste a bit different from most of the milk cakes that I've had. Also, a thing of caution is that the black ink is really powerful, and leaves a black colour on your tongue and lips. 

If you're looking for some comforting food, without having to worry about the calories, this is definitely a fantastic place to order from !


Click here to salivate 

Status Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?