Mr. Biryani

It had biryani in its name and that had my attention. I was looking forward to this place when they invited me. 

I wasn't expecting much from the ambience but it was lovely and felt upmarket. The interiors is a bit on the darker side.

We started with the tandoori sea-food platter. It was really interesting. I liked the prawns in this. The lobster was good too. 

There was a Chinese platter too and it had a variety of items. I especially liked the spring rolls and the chicken lollipop. The sauces with it accentuated the flavours.

Another classic Indo-Chinese is the chilly chicken, and this was made well too, and had a saucy flavour to it.

They also have Iranian mixed grill which I found a bit weird. I did not like the kebabs in this one.

For our beverages, we had some some juices. There was watermelon, pineapple, and orange. All of these were freshly squeezed.

Now coming to the mains, I had the chicken schezwan fried rice which was really good. It wasn't too spicy but was mild. 

The tawa vegetable was not bad, but could have been better. 

Now for their specialty - the Biryanis. 

We started with the chicken dum biryani which was nice. It had a good amount of masala, and was just as expected. 

Better than this was the chicken tikka hyderabadi dum biryani which was greenish in colour and had even more flavour to it.

My favourite one was the chicken tikka lahori dum biryani. It had more masala and a burst of flavours to it. It was also topped with eggs. I totally relished this one. 

For desserts, we had ice-cream with mango pieces and chocolate sauce. 

Overall it is a nice place. The ambience is good. The biryanis and Chinese starters are nice as well. 

Mr. Biryani Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon