Little Lahore

This is a nice Pakistani restaurant located in JLT, and they invited me to try out their food.
The ambience is nice and it was better than what I usually see in the JLT area.

We started with some refreshing sakanjabeen (lemondae) before the food arrived.

For the appetisers, we had the Lahori fish. It was soft and was fried with a nice masala to it.

The other starter recommended by them was the kurkure bhindi. I've usually had this as just fried bhindi but this prepared along with some curd which came as a surprise. It tasted really good although a bit different that what I had expected.

For the kebabs, we had the mutton seekh kebab. This was just about average. It could have been a bit softer and had a little more flavour to it.

The chicken boti too wasn't something I relished. It wasn't too soft, and the flavour hadn't seeped in well.

The chicken achari handi was really good. It had an orange gravy that had a lovely flavour to it.

We also had the nihari. This was really soft and the meat just came off the bone. The taste was on point too.

We had it with roghni naan (which I really liked) and some plain naan as well.

For the dessert, we had death by chocolate which had different layers of cake and cream in it, and was pretty good.

Although I think being a fan of malai kulfi, I really relished their matka kulfi.

It's a pretty good place overall with some good food. There are some dishes that could have been better.





Click here to salivate 



Little Lahore Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?