Maya's Restaurant

This is a small restaurant located in Oud Metha, and perhaps I wouldn't have noticed it had my friend not taken me there. 

It was late at night and it was still open; we were the only customers here. 

We started with some masala papad to munch on.

By the time we were done with the papad, our food was already served. 

We had some kurkure bhindi which my friend suggested. It was not only crispy but also tasted great. I enjoyed it especially since I'm a fan of bhindi. 

For the mains, we had the soya tikka masala. The soya chunks were soft, and were prepared in a delicious gravy. 

Along with it we had some hot phulkas, and later jeera rice which made our meal complete. 

The food tasted homely and delicious. 

Maya's Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?