Let's Asia

I'm fond of Asian food, and they sent me some food for a review. I usually order vegetarian food at home and so this is a vegetarian review. They have a good choice for vegetarian.

For starters, I ordered the dynamite veggies. These were crispy fried veggies with dynamite sauce on the side. They tasted good, though had become a bit soggy by the time they were delivered. 

The other appetiser was edamame beans. The quantity was good and it was made in salt and chilli flakes which gave a good taste to it.. 

For the mains, I ordered the gangnam barbeque sauce which is one of the vegetarian ones. I chose udon noodles, and along with it I added tofu as the protein. For the vegetables, I asked for bok choi, bean sprouts, broccoli, baby corn, shitake mushroom and bell peppers. The sauce was flavourful; spicy with and a bit sweetish too. The tofu was cut into long pieces. The shitake mushroom especially tasted good. 

The food was pretty good overall.


Let's Asia ! Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?