Biryani Culture - vegetarian delivery review

This is a delivery only restaurant located in Karama and they offered to send me some food to try out.

Since my family is vegetarian, I opted for vegetarian dishes. They have a small menu and the vegetarian options are extremely limited.

The first was a starter - the tawa paneer kebab. Paneer was marinated in a spicy masala. The masala was definitely flavourful, however I was expecting the paneer to be a bit softer.

The veg biryani was served with raita. The biryani tasted just average. I could have had more masala and some more vegetables in it. It felt like there was just rice in it.

For dessert, they sent gulab jamun which was good. This too could have been a bit softer.



Biryani Culture Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?