A Delightful Eid Barbecue

This place had been on my list for a long time, and we finally went there for lunch on Eid.
As soon as I entered, I noticed there was plenty on natural light and that gave a very lively feel; coupled with the fact that there was a very courteous hostess who showed us to a table. 

I really like the variety that the have in the buffet. Whether it is salads, or starters, or the kebabs, or even the desserts. 
Apart from the usual fattoush, hummus, etc. there was also egg plant in a white sauce which tasted pretty good. 
food blogger dubai salad

food blogger dubai salad

For the starters, there were prawns, fish, chicken, mutton, and I couldn't even fit them all in my plate. The mutton chapli kebab was something I totally went crazy over. It is kinda crunchy and had juicy minced meat inside. The sheekh kebab was also one of the best I've had, and there were two types of it! The chicken afghani tikka was also something that I enjoyed.
They've also got four sauces which are really made well and enhance the flavor of these delicious kebabs.
food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque kebab


food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque kebab

For the mains they have a few different types of curries and about 3 - 4 types of rice (including a sweet one). The chicken biryani was nice, but not something I'd particulary salivate over. There are a few veg and non-veg curries which look really tempting and taste amazing. 
food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque chicken

Now come the sweet endings... I had the gulab jamun, the banoffee pie, the cream caramel, and the shahi tukda
The gulab jamuns were hot and melted in your mouth. We asked some ice-cream with it, which they served, but charged us separately for it. 
food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque gulab jamun dessert

Though I'm not a big fan of banana, the banoffee pie was quite good, and most would like it. 
food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque banofee pie dessert

The cream caramel left me wanting for more. 
food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque caramel custard dessert

The shahi tukda was really sweet and something which made us feel like the Eid celebration was complete! 
food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque shahi tukda dessert

Despite having a large variety, they've been able to maintain the quality of all the food items and that's something commendable. 

The parking might be a bit of a hassle, but you can try searching for a spot in the lane behind. 


food blogger dubai barbecue delights barbeque buffet restaurant


This place also accepts Zomato Gold on food! If you aren't a Zomato Gold member yet, use my code - UDITSS - to sign up and get a 25% off !

Barbecue Delights Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?