Kulfilicious - Al Karama

This is perhaps the name that first come to my mind when I think of kulfi. I've visited other outlets of theirs and really liked the offerings. I was invited to try out this outlet. 

Just liked the other outlets, this one too is designed in a desi style with a lot of desi / Bollywood things dotting the place. 

We started with one of their kul coffees. These are like coffees that have kulfi in it and are available in various flavours. We tried the toffee one and it was really good. It was a tad bit thicker than I would have liked but the taste was nice. 

For our kulfi, we first tried the mango kulfi. It was served with real mangoes on the side, which really adds on to the kulfi experience and accentuates the flavours further. We really liked the flavours of this one. 

I had had the black pepper kulfi in another outlet, and asked for it here too, but sadly it wasn't available. 

So we had the blueberry kulfi. This too was pretty good, but the flavour was a bit subtle; not as prominent as the mango kulfi which we had. Also, this one didn't have real blueberries accompanying it. 

We then tried one of their shakes called the Mystical garden. It has a vanilla kulfi base, and is made along with semi frozen milk, real mango pieces, and prunes. I think I really liked this combination. It wasn't too sweet, and did not have too many things in it which made me like it. The consistency was good too. 

Faloodas are one of their specialities, and we tried two of these. 
One of them was the Sultani falooda which has 5 fruits viz. peach, strawberry, banana, plum, mango. Apart from this, it has malai kulfi, rabsi, rose syrup, jelly nuts, and is topped with whipped cream. If you like more of natural fruits, this is something that will definitely appeal to you. 

I personally liked the Royal Falooda more. This one doesn't have fruits in it, but you can choose three kulfi flavours. We had the lychee, panarasi paan, and rose mint. This one too has rabdi, rose syrup, jelly, and nuts. I recommend this for sharing unless you have a huge sweet tooth.

We were being served by Jennifer who was courteous, and explained us about the dishes well.

I recommend going here for the wide variety of kulfis and kulfi preparations that they serve. 


Click here to salivate.


Kulfilicious Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?