Pita Pit - Media city

I visited them at their other outlet recently and though of checking this out when a friend invited me here. It was a bit late and they had almost started closing, and it felt really deserted. Also, it was a bit hard to find. I'd suggest this place mostly for ordering in. 

I had the spicy chicken wrap which I had tried at the other outlet and I liked it here as well. Chicken is grilled in sriracha and it also has some fresh vegetables in it. Tastes delicious. 

We also tried the souvlaki wrap this time. It has smoked chicken, fresh salad vegetables and feta and swiss cheese. I did expect this to be really good, in fact, better. This wasn't bad, but I think it lacked a little flavour. 

They have some nice beverages too and I tried the apple & ginger one. I liked the combination and it had a good flavour to it. 

We also had the matcha latte. I do enjoy matcha drinks, but found this one just average. I'm not sure if it was the way it was made or what was it exactly; it didn't feel quite right. 

If you're looking for a place to order healthy food from, then this is a good option. 



Pita Pit Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?