Karak Gholam

This is a cozy cafe located in the Galleria mall. It serves some interesting snacks along with a variety of beverages.

I started with the Vietnamese Coffee. This was sweet owing to the fact that there was condensed milk in it. It had a nice taste and I liked it. 

They recommended the rose falooda and this was really good. It had the basil seeds in it which I really like.

The mutton keema meatballs hamsa sounded interesting and we had to give it a shot. It looked quite good when it was served. The flavour was not bad, but I really did not like the crunchy nuts which they had put in the meatballs. Also, the paratha which they gave along with it seemed under-cooked and became chewy soon. 
top food bloggers dubai

Being a fan of butter chicken, I had to check out the butter chicken samosa. This too looked quite appealing when served but the taste of butter chicken wasn't prominent at all. The dish wasn't bad, but didn't live up to our expectations. 

They've got different kinds of pav with a stuffing inside; we had the falafel pav. The stuffing seemed just for namesake, and it was majorly just pav that we were having. It could be much better if it had more falafel in it. 

After this, we tried the chicken achari roll. The flavour was good, but the texture could be better. It felt a bit dry. 

We ended our meal with some nice tea. We had a saffron karak which was really good. I totally enjoyed this. 

The beverage which I liked even more was the charcoal karak. They first infuse the glass with some charcoal smoke, and over that, they pour the tea. I really loved this and I certainly recommend trying it out. 
top food bloggers dubai

Overall, I liked the beverages here, and the ambience is good too, but the food could have certainly been better. 


Click here to salivate 

Karak Gholam Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon