iWok - Asian delivery outlet

This is an Asian restaurant that sent me some food for a review. 
The food was nicely packed and arrived before time. 

The Asian quinoa salad was quite good. It came with a sauce on the side which added some flavour. There was some chilli in the salad and I found it a bit spicy though. 

The veg tom yum soup was comforting. It was hot and spicy with a tangy flavour to it. The Thai herbs and spices gave a good aroma to it. 

For the appetiser, I had vegetable spring roll. It was good but pretty much standard; nothing out of the blue. 

For my noodles, I chose udon noodles with burnt chilly sauce. I added some bean sprouts, pak choi, baby corn, snow peas, shitake mushrooms, and tofu to it. The overall flavour was really delicious and all the ingredients tasted great together. 

It's a nice place if you're looking for some good Asian food delivered.


iWok Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?