under 500 - marina

This is a healthy restaurant that serves delicious food. Having been to their other outlet, I was looking forward to dine here to when they invited me here.

This outlet is small and caters mostly to deliveries. There is seating for about 6-8 people.

I had liked their lentil soup so much last time, that I had to have it this time too. This did taste exactly the same, and perhaps is one of the best lentil soups in town.

We then ordered a spinach feta omelette. It was fluffy and the texture was very good. It felt a tad bit dry though. Also, the avocado and the spinach leaves in it felt sandwiched between two layers of the omelette and not exactly added while making it. This made it a bit hard to eat the omelette.

I saw the grilled salmon burger on the menu and since I've never had one, I just had to try it out. This one was delicious. It had mashed avocado and low-fat yoghurt it in instead of the regular sauces in a burger. It also had lettuce, radish, and cucumber. This burger is certainly worth a try.

For our juices, we had the grapefruit mint which is sour and just a tad bit bitter; and the second one was the lean green which is nice for those who like greens. It has a dark shade to it and tasted really healthy.


We then had the salmon and quinoa which consists of a salmon steak topped with grilled vegetables, and is served on some quinoa. The salmon was grilled to perfection. The vegetables and the quinoa tasted good enough too.

They also have a build your own. So we chose the chicken as the protein, some green beans, wasabi veg, broccoli, and the mushroom rice as the base. Overall, I found this just okay. The chicken was a bit dry; I could taste the wasabi at all in the wasabi veg; the mushroom rice taste just alright. The dish wasn't bad in any way, but just not great.

For our desserts, we had the peanut butter muffin which at first bite, I didn't quite like, but after a bite or two, I found it better. If you like the healthy tastes, then you'll like this.

The other one was the slimmed down brownies. You just have to try these out. They're fantastic; gooey, sweet, and delicious.

It is a good restaurant to order from. Though I think my experience at their other outlet was better than this one. Perhaps it was the dishes that I had there and the ambience. I really loved all the dishes that I had in the other outlet. You can read my review here, and order those dishes if you like. A lot of them are vegetarian too.

if you're going there, then you're better off parking on the road and walking through the glass door beside BlueMart, because the parking in the building cost AED 20 per hour, and it is reimbursed when you get a stamp, but this restaurant did not, and my friend had to pay for parking. 


UNDER500 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Follow me on Instagram to know about great places and food in Dubai. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?