Level M - all day dining

This is a restaurant located in the newly opened Studio M hotel. They invited me to try out their Friday brunch. It is a buffet that is priced at AED 79. 

It includes a selection of salads and cold starters, a handful of appetisers, mains, and dessert. 

I really liked the smoked salmon with cream cheese. You should try out this combination if you haven't already.

The stuffed truffle chilli tomato was delicious. 
There was the potato mahrous which I really liked and it had a nice consistency to it; great for potato lovers. 

The mushroom soup was average; not that it tasted bad, but something felt amiss. 
There were some spring rolls too which weren't bad. 

Among the mains, the lamb biryani was good. I would have like a bit more flavour though. 

The grilled sea-bass with lemon butter sauce was soft and done really well. 

The stuffed chicken breast had good flavours, but felt a bit dry. 
For my beverage, I had the apple juice

Among the dessert, the tiramisu was something interesting. It was served in a jar and the taste was pretty good. 

The choco mint cake looked appealing, but the taste was average. 

The place has a casual yet nice decor to it; and makes it feel like a "studio".

Overall, the food wasn't bad, but I would have liked some more variety. 

Follow me on Instagram to know about great places and food in Dubai.

  Level M All Day Dining Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?