Delhi Gully

The name sounds so desi and I was excited to try out the food from this place when they offered to send me some home for a review. 

This fisrt thing I noticed is that it was nicely packed and there was no spillage.

The paneer butter masala was really good. It was a bit on the tangier side, but I enjoyed every bite of it. It could have been a bit thicker though.

The dal bukhara had a lovely aroma to it, and the consistency was good too. It tasted good with the rice. 

I had this with plain parathas which were made well, but were a tad bit thicker than expected. 

I liked the fact that the food wasn't oily. It is a nice place to order food from. 


Delhi Gully Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?