Lahori Chatkara

This is a Pakistani restaurant that's located in Karama, and they offered to send me some food for a review. The food was packed nicely, though wasn't delivered at the specified time.

I started with the chicken kadhai which is one of their specialities. Before I could even open the container, I could get the lovely aroma. The chicken was prepared well and the gravy was delicious. It was oily though.

I had this with the garlic naan which also had a lovely aroma and I just couldn't wait to have it. It tasted really yum, especially with the chicken kadhai.

The dal had a good consistency to it and tasted good. I think I was expecting a bit much after having the chicken kadhai.

For dessert, I had the gulab jamuns which were still hot. These could have been a bit softer, though were pretty good taste-wise.

The food overall tasted great, but just after a few bites, it made me really full; perhaps it was the amount of oil in the food.




Lahori Chatkhara Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?