German Doner Kebab

German Doner Kebab is a chain started in the 1989, and are now all over the world, with over a dozen outlets in Dubai itself. 

Their Doner Kebabs are freshly made, and contains virtually no preservatives. They recently have refreshed their prices, with the current ones being lower by about 15% than earlier. They invited me to try out their delicious doner kebabs.

Their doners are available in the traditional "doner kebab" bread, as a wrap, in a burger bun, and even in a box. 

I started with the doner in a box. I asked for a salad and fries along with it. I found it a bit weird that in the box they just put the salad on top of the doner, and on that were the fries. So to reach my doner, I had to first have my fries and the salad. Anyway, the taste of the doner kebab was really very good. Since it was not inside a bread, I could get the pure taste of the doner kebab. It was meaty with an intermittent crunch to it. 

It is served along with the three signature sauces that they make - yogurt, garlic, and spicy. My favorite was the yogurt.

Apart from soft drinks, they also have bottled juices. There is orange, mango, and the one that I had - the cloudy apple juice. It is a mix of two different varieties of apple. This tasted alright. 

Later I also had the durum doner wrap. This was well wrapped, and I liked the fresh vegetables in it. This too has all three of their signature sauces and tasted very good. 

They have seating upstairs as well, and it is usually quiet. 


Psst psst...
If you're reading this blogpost in 2017, I might have a few discount coupons for my readers. DM me on my instagram or leave a comment below :)


Doner Kebab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?