Ila - dine by the creek

Ila is one of the restaurants located in the newly opened Al Seef mall along the creek. Walk about five minutes from the parking, and you'll find this restaurant. The weather was ideal for sitting outside, and the lovely views of the creek made it even better. 
food blogger dubai al seef creek

The staff is friendly and attentive, and guided us to a table. 
We started with a plate of falafel. It was served with tahina sauce on the side. It was hot and crunchy, and I could get a good flavor.
food blogger dubai al seef ila falafel

Then we had the foul with tahini. Usually the fava beans are kept whole, but these were partially crushed, and made into a thick paste, then topped with tahini and served with hot bread. It tasted a bit different that what I was expecting, but certainly not bad.
food blogger dubai al seef ila foul tahini

For the beverages, we had a Turkish coffee. This one was served in a very artistic cup, and with a piece of baklava on the side. It tasted good, but moreover, I really found the presentation to be fantastic.
food blogger dubai al seef ila turkish coffee

I had the pink lemonade. Initially I felt it was a bit pricey (at AED 29), but when they got it, I saw the quantity which was a lot; almost twice of what I was expecting. Also, it had pomegranade seeds in it which were like the cherry on top. 
food blogger dubai al seef ila pink lemonade

I liked the food and the service, but most of all, I liked the views and the location. 
food blogger dubai al seef ila




Ila Restaurant & Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon