Grand Barbeque Buffet Restaurant

This is a buffet restaurant with a special focus on barbecue. I had been here last year, and they invited me again as they have a  new menu now. I must say, all the items were interesting, with almost everything new.
There are so many items, that you can barely even taste all of them. 
food blogger dubai grand barbeque

Being an Indian, I can barely resist chaat. Started with the pani puri which was good, the dahi puri even better, and sev puri was the best. A little bit spicy. 
food blogger dubai grand barbeque pani puri

I liked the machhi tandoori tikka which was soft and had a good taste. 
The tandoori chicken was really spicy, but since I like it spicy, I really enjoyed it. 


We ordered a sangria for the drinks. This had a bit of a gulkand taste, and I liked it initially, but after a few sips, it becomes too sweet. 
food blogger dubai grand barbeque sangria mocktail

We also had the desi version of thumbs up (with chaat masala). It was really good.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque mocktail

I enjoyed the veg tikkis - the firdausi kebab tikki and the shikampoori kebab.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque veg firdausi kebab

The crispy fried corn was good; a tad bit on the spicier side.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque veg starters

I had a bite of the chilli chicken and initially I didn't like it, so later they made a fresh one which tasted really delicious. 
food blogger dubai grand barbeque chili chicken

We also had the tempanyaki where you can select your meat, vegetables, and noodles/rice. We had one with the butter garlic rice, and another one with noodles. They weren't bad.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque tempanyaki noodles

Then we had the momos. The vegetarian as well as the non-vegetarian ones. These were good, especially with the sauce that it is served with. 
food blogger dubai grand barbeque momos

We barely had any space left in our tummy after all this, but we tasted some of the mains. 

The haleem was quite good, and I had it with the garlic naan which tasted nice. 
food blogger dubai grand barbeque haleem

The chicken biryani could have been better I felt.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque biryani

The butter chicken wasn't bad, but it was a bit too tomatoey than the ones I've usually had.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque butter chicken

I was expecting a lot from the palak khichadi, but this tasted alright, and totally different from what I had in mind. It was a bit watery.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque palak khichadi

Moving to the desserts now...

I really like the chocolate mousse. It was creamy!
The misti dahi was yum too. It was thick, and a bit sour, but superb.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque gulab jamun chcolate mousse misti dahi phirni

The jalebis are fresh and crispy.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque jalebi

They have some innovative ice-creams. I tried the one which was hajmola flavored. It tasted exactly like hajmola, but I'm not sure if my tastebuds are ready for this yet.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque hajmola iecream

The staff is really courteous and hospitable, and is attentive for when you need something. There is parking available right outside the restaurant.
food blogger dubai grand barbeque


This place also accepts Zomato Gold on food! If you aren't a Zomato Gold member yet, use my code - UDITSS - to sign up and get a 25% off !

Grand Barbeque Buffet Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?